The Shout NZ Hospitality Business
It’s a very busy period ahead for wine tastings! Cameron Douglas, NZ’s first and only Master Sommelier will focus on the following wines and regions over the next two months:
- Sparkling Wine plus Marlborough and Martinborough varietals in June
- Aromatics, Syrah, Shiraz, Merlot plus Auckland and Northland varietals in July
Please note this is a change to Cameron’s previous notification of tastings for June and July.
- Submit your wine(s) to be tasted by Master Sommelier Cameron Douglas for only $60+GST per wine. Simply complete the form below for each wine.
- Cameron will taste all wines submitted and score them. We will then email you Cameron’s tasting notes and score for each wine. You may use these notes for your own marketing purposes.
- You will then have the opportunity to feature your wine(s) in the corresponding 2019 issue of The Shout NZ Hospitality Business for $395+GST per wine. This will be part of a varietal feature written by Cameron and includes a high resolution bottle shot as well as Cameron’s tasting notes, score and your contact information.
Attn: Jacqueline Freeman
Deadline for submissions: Monday 13th May (wine to be received by C.O.B please).