The Shout NZ
New Zealand’s first and only Master Sommelier, Cameron Douglas is tasting Rosé, Red Blends and Imported Reds in the May issue of The Shout NZ.
The Shout NZ connects you to New Zealand’s largest trade liquor audience, ensuring you reach both on and off-premise decision makers in the liquor industry. With a dedicated website, a bi-monthly stand-alone magazine and weekly eNewsletters, we make sure your wines get noticed!
PROMOTE YOUR BEST WINES WITH US
Be part of our May issue of The Shout NZ, and feature your best Rosé, Red Blends and Imported Reds on Cam’s tasting note pages, giving you the opportunity to reach 34,000 readers for $395+GST per wine.
- Complete The Shout NZ submission form below and submit your wine(s) to be tasted – $60+GST per wine.
- Deadline for submissions is Friday 19th March (wine to be received by C.O.B please).
- Cameron will taste all wines submitted and score them.
- We will then email you Cameron’s tasting notes and score for each wine. You may use these notes for your own marketing purposes.
- You will then have the opportunity to feature your wine(s) in the May 2021 issue of The Shout NZ for just $395+GST per wine which will include a bottle shot of your wine as well as Cameron’s tasting notes, score and your contact information.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Brigitte Kolver [email protected] 027 294 5113.
We require a sample of each wine to be sent to the following address:
Rosé/Reds for The Shout NZ
13 Pankhurst Place
Attention: Cameron Douglas MS
Deadline for submissions: Friday 19th March 2021 (wine to be received by C.O.B please).