The Shout NZ
New Zealand’s only Master Sommelier, Cameron Douglas is tasting Semi-Aromatic and Aromatics, plus Chardonnay in the September edition of The Shout NZ.
The Shout NZ connects you to New Zealand’s largest trade liquor audience, ensuring you reach both on and off-premise decision makers in the liquor industry. With a dedicated website, a bi-monthly stand-alone magazine and weekly eNewsletters, we make sure your wines get noticed!
PROMOTE YOUR BEST WINES WITH US
Be part of our September issue of The Shout NZ, and feature your best Semi-Aromatic and Aromatics, plus Chardonnay on Cam’s tasting note pages, giving you the opportunity to reach 34,000 readers for $395+GST per wine.
- Complete The Shout NZ submission form below and submit your wine(s) to be tasted – $60+GST per wine. Please ensure after you have submitted your payment via Paypal and are redirected back to our website, you click ‘submit’.
- Deadline for submissions is Thursday 29 July. (wine to be received by C.O.B please).
- Cameron will taste all wines submitted and score them.
- We will then email you Cameron’s tasting notes and score for each wine. You may use these notes for your own marketing purposes.
- You will then have the opportunity to feature your wine(s) in the September 2021 issue of The Shout NZ for just $395+GST per wine which will include a bottle shot of your wine as well as Cameron’s tasting notes, score and your contact information.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Wendy Steele [email protected] 021 300 473.
We require a sample of each wine to be sent to the following address:
Semi Aromatics/Aromatics/Chardonnay for The Shout NZ
13 Pankhurst Place
Attention: Cameron Douglas MS
Deadline for submissions: Thursday 29th July 2021 (wine to be received by C.O.B please).