World Of Wine
This summer we are proud to bring you the 4th edition of World of Wine, New Zealand’s leading specialist consumer wine title.
The 3rd volume did exceptionally well locally and internationally, with great reviews from New Zealand, Australia, the USA, the UK, France and Germany – here is a link to the digi mag.
Cameron Douglas, Master Sommelier, is ready to start tastings and would love to include your wines, he will be reviewing:
- Summer Bubbles – Sparkling Wine
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pinot Noir
- Aromatics (Albariño, Riesling, Gewürztraminer Etc)
We welcome any submissions that are different from the classics or that are new classics.
If Cameron has tasted your wine this year and you scored over 88, there is no need to resubmit for tasting, please get in touch with Brigitte and she will arrange accordingly.
If you’re keen to be involved, please submit your wines via the form below.
For more information, get in touch with Brigitte Kolver at [email protected] or 027 294 5113.
- Submit your wine(s) to be tasted by Master Sommelier Cameron Douglas for only $60+GST per wine. Simply complete the form below for each wine.
- Cameron will taste all wines submitted and score them. We will then email you Cameron’s tasting notes and score for each wine. You may use these notes for your own marketing purposes.
- You will then have the opportunity to feature your wine(s) in the summer issue of World of Wine for $350+GST per wine. This will be part of a varietal feature written by Cameron and includes a high resolution bottle shot as well as Cameron’s tasting notes, score and your contact information.
We require one sample of each wine to be sent to the following address:
World of Wine with Cameron Douglas
13 Pankhurst Place
Sunnyvale, Auckland 0612
Deadline for submissions: Wednesday 9th September (wine to be received by C.O.B please).